Slowly, slowly catchy monkey.
We’re small because we want to be. But boy are we good at what we do!
Since 2001 we’ve grown organically and will continue to do so, mastering each business objective, becoming fully utilised, before we grow again, always progressing towards our goal. For that reason, positions with Contedia are few and far between and only the right candidate will do!
When a new position does become available we’ll post it here and always refer back to CVs we might have on file. So, if you are interested in registering with us for one of the two business areas, or a sales or administrative function, by all means contact us.
For all speculative applications, contact us in writing with your CV and a covering letter telling us why, specifically, you would like to work for Contedia and not just any IT or Digital Services company.
Web Developer (2 Positions Available)
If you’re highly creative, passionate about all things digital, committed to developing yourself and keen to contribute to the success of a business, this could be the perfect role for you!
Contedia is a well-established digital services company in the Wakefield District. Ideally situated in a town centre location, the company’s offices are close to the motorway network and only a short walk away from the local train/bus stations.
Our busy office environment is a hub of activity where success is celebrated, personal development promoted, and social responsibility encouraged. As a supporter of several local charities, the company is proud to give back to the local community.
Expansion of our digital services team means we have multiple, experienced web developer roles now available. Using cutting-edge technology and standards, you will work closely with the management team to deliver an exciting B2B platform on behalf of a key client.
In return, we are offering a competitive starting salary along with an attractive benefits package including access to exclusive online discounts, a contributory pension scheme, private health care (after 12 months) and free tea, coffee and beer (non-alcoholic if preferred). Hybrid/remote working available after getting up to speed with the project.
- Consult and work with the senior project team
- Build a pixel perfect, polished web application front end
- Keen eye for implementing testing
- Enhance and optimise front-end performance
- Contribute to technical discussions, prototypes, and investigations
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Solid PHP development
- Experience developing in WordPress
- Proficiency with MySQL
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience using one or more web development frameworks (Laravel, Vue)
- DevOps and Git
- 24 days holiday plus all the usual bank holidays
- Unlimited tea, coffee plus we have a beer fridge (including non-alcoholic alternatives)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare (after 12 months)
- Exclusive discounts with an optional Perkbox membership
- A great working environment in the town centre with easy access to amenities and parking
Pontefract (with some remote working opportunity)
Full-time (Monday through Friday)
Available on application